Dental Sales Pro

The Dental Sales Professional's Online Resource -------- KNOW MORE EARN MORE

FREE job posting on www.DentalSalesCareers.com until July 1, 2010. Sign up today.

As of August 1, 2014 DentalSalesCareers.com has been acquired by DentReps.com. Please got to www.DentReps.com to post your resume and search for industry jobs now. 

Thank you,

The DSP team

ALERT TO RECRUITERS! We have a lot of qualified candidates looking for jobs, especially now with the various industry lay offs. You may NOT solicit these DSP members. Contact us for info. Thanks for your continued support! Your support helps us continue to keep this site up and running.

Views: 1576

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Please let me know what is necessary for Recruiter Membership. Thank you.
Would like to recrute independent reps. how?
I have been an independent rep for years. What kind of products do you have and what are your marketing plans. If you want to talk to me, email me at smluger1@aol.com.
You have to have some type of plan on how you want to market your product. You are competing for an independent reps time because they represent a variety of companies. The companies that have the best packages of marketing, commission and acceptability to the market make all the difference. You cannot expect a rep to sell your goods without good support ffrom you
dear Stefan. please visit my website at www.gromaninc.com and let me know what you think.
my ph is 954-294-3104 .
thanks.
Shaul Apelker
I have just started my business as an independent rep. I am located in Michigan. I would be interested in speaking with you.

Mike Maturen
President, Northern Sales and Distribution

mike.maturen@yahoo.com
Please let me know what is necessary for Recruiter Membership. Thank you.
Please let me know what is necessary for recruiter membership. Thank you.
Please send recruiter info. I have many jobs available for experienced dental sales reps and I would like to make them available to DSP members. Please send me info to jon.guidi@hcrnetwork.com
What are the requirements for a Recruiter Membership to the DSP site? Please let me know. Thanks.
What is needed for recruiter membership?
Hello. My name is David Lesh at Dale Dental. I would like to use your site to solicit your members for sales positions we are looking to fill. Please let me know how to proceed.

Best,
Dave
What is required for the "recruiter membership"?

RSS

Please Visit Our Friends

Notes

About us

Created by Dental Sales Rep May 14, 2008 at 7:30pm. Last updated by Dental Sales Rep Dec 9, 2010.

Group Practice poll

Do you think dental group practices are changing the dental industry?

pollcode.com free polls 

Latest Activity

Morris Mizrahi updated their profile
Sep 20
TD is now a member of Dental Sales Pro
Sep 13
michael karter updated their profile
Sep 12
Brant Miles is now a member of Dental Sales Pro
Sep 6

© 2017   Created by Dental Sales Rep.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service